Monday 25 August 2008

Weekend in Rothesay




So Graham and I went off to Rothesay this weekend past for the Bute Highland Games and to see my sister who is just about ready to give birth to my newest nephew!!!!

It was an eventful weekend, I decided to get in some practise driving....however lets just say that my reversing skills need some more work!!!!!! And that Grc's car repainting skills will get some more work in the near future!!!!!! enough said i think!!!!! (although anyone looking for more information need only ask Grc as I am sure he is more than happy to divulge all of the story!!)

We spent Saturday afternoon at the Highland Games, having a few drinks and watching the events which was fun, then we watched the marchpast, where all the bands march down the high street playing to the crowds!! We had my nieces and nephews with us al everyone seemed to enjoy it...especially as it was absolutley pouring!!! (photos will follow when GRC gets sorted!)
Just a couple off Photos added, have to keep her indoors happy!!!!!



Sunday then saw us enjoying a relaxing day in Rothesay, followed by a visit to edinburgh to drop of the Boys birthday presents!!! 3 years old already!!!! Im sure he will enjoy the variety of presents dropped off...im know that Daddy enjoyed "testing" them!!!!hee hee

J x

No comments: